The headquarters of African Children Talent Discovery Foundation is in Africa, but its universal vision, mission, and ensueing operations traverses national and continental boundaries. To the extent possible, ACTDF operates in any geographic region of need irrespective of culture, race, ethnicity, religious, and political affiliations. ACTDF currently has operations in Nigeria and the Unites States of America. ACTDF plans to establish an operating base on all African nations as well as all of Americas and Europe.
The operations of African Children Talent Discovery Foundation focuses on key strategic and tactical objectives that promotes the welfare of youth and help to pave the path for a future of hope and success. They include, but are not limited, to the following fourteen objectives:
- Promote the spirit of understanding, unity, and solidarity among all people in Africa and around the world, irrespective of race, social, religious, and regional affiliations
- Funding and awarding of scholarships and other activities to fully develop the discovered talents in children and youths around the world.
- Establishing schools and other institutions for the development of talents and skills in children and youths.
- Provide platforms to showcase the inherent talents, albeit often hidden, as one means to transform children and youths into prominent intellectuals.
- Operate as an independent entity to organize and promote sports in the development of athletic talents.
- Channel the energies and interests of children and youths towards positive endeavors through the development of their inherent talents, thereby discouraging the indulgence in sexual immorality, corruption, tribalism, violence, robbery, and other destructive activities.
- Since the youths of today are the leaders of tomorrow, prepare them to become better future leaders by enhancing the general welfare and needs of the less privileged in society by providing scholarships for talented children and youths.
- Exercise compassion towards victims of natural disasters by helping fulfill the basic needs of children, relatives, and immediate families caught in such disasters.
- Reach out to the homeland of the founding chapter by maintaining offices in headquarters of the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
- Embrace innovation and incorporate new ideas that empower children and youths to become more creative, thereby ensuring self-sufficiency through self employment.
- As good neighbors and good stewards, mobilize the membership to contribute to the welfare of ordinary citizens of member countries.
- As an advocate of children and youth in addition to being an agent of change, visit Heads of Government and Presidents of nations where we have established operations, with the goal of offering honest and impartial advice regarding the future of children and youth.
- Maintain accountability and transparency – through The Board of Trustee, for the supervision of the management and disbursement of foundation funds.
- Research the historical, cultural, social, and political history and current trends of member nations to effectively encourage and assist member nations in the preparation of their youth as future leaders and key contributors to societal needs.
The ACTDF talent exploration, discovery, and cultivation efforts are currently focused in the following areas:
- Science and technology
- Creative arts – modern and classical
- Music and media
- Other special abilities